Terms of Service
By signing up for the Reach Publications service (“Service”) or any of the services of Reach Publications Inc. (“Reach Publications”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Reach Publications reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Reach Publications website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Everyday language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using Reach Publications or any Reach Publications services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
- Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Reach Publications will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Reach Publications cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Reach Publications account (“Store Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Reach Publications will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You may not use the Reach Publications service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Reach Publications.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Reach Publications or Reach Publications trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@Reach Publications.com.
- You understand that your Store Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The Reach Publications service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
- Reach Publications Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Reach Publications customer, Reach Publications employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Reach Publications does not pre-screen Store Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Store Content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Reach Publications employees and contractors may also be Reach Publications customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Reach Publications retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Reach Publications reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.